Saturday, January 2, 2010

A beautiful wedding...and party!

A cool desert evening in December, a beautiful sunset, a beautiful bride and a handsome groom, what more could you ask for? How about sharing it with all your family and friends!


Teresa and John planned and orchistrated a harmonius evening filled with beautiful scenery and loving people. Everything from the church ceremony to the dinner was delightful. I especially loved the part where loved ones stood up, and "spilled their gutts" in front of everone, expressing their love and congratulations to toast the bride and groom. Lots of tears were in the house! A very happy moment I am proud to have shared. Thank you to my (husband's) cousin, Teresa, for inviting us to her momemorable day! We love you, and pray for a happy long life together!

























By the way, doesn't my son look handsome in his suit???





1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, he does look handsome! Do you have any more pics? I haven't seen but just a few from the wedding.. I was hoping to see a ton from everyone or someone, but haven't seen hardly any. :( Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete